I was feeling crafty

I was feeling crafty, so after I got home & changed I made witches bells for my bedroom door. I’ll make more for my front & back doors when I get a couple of vintage keys. I still have to bless them too. Is there a special blessing I should use for them and protecting my home?

9 Likes

Looks great @Susurrus! I believe @SilverBear had a chant to go with witch’s bells in the video she posted.

6 Likes

I was going to put that too. But @Susurrus they’re lovely! :heart:

5 Likes

Great minds think alike! :grin:

5 Likes

They look great on the door!! :+1:

This is the chant:

“Guard my home, bells on the door,
Let only blessings walk on this floor.
Block al evil and the dark arts,
May only peace and good approach our hearts.
My words are spoken, you will see,
Blessings upon us, So mote it be!”

Credit: SilverBear

5 Likes

Thank you so much, everybody! I had a lot of fun making them and I can’t wait to make some more. I think I am going to make sets for each season! I have enough ribbon to do so, that’s for sure!

I’m going to put the chant in my BOS tonight!

2 Likes

That’s funny bc I always say that.

2 Likes

Beautiful love the love hearts very pretty

4 Likes

Oh they are so nice, tbh I have never seen or heard of witch bells till I read this, I will definitely do some reading on this. Thanks for the Inspo! :heart:

4 Likes

They look great!! Awesome job!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I have more bells and I am going to go through my ample amounts of ribbon to make some more this afternoon. I will post pictures of how I do with them!

5 Likes

LOL. JInx! :laughing:

3 Likes

Omg :rofl::rofl: I always say that too! :speak_no_evil::monkey_face:

2 Likes

We have found our soul sisters! Lol @Amethyst I say that to my kids all the time and that they owe me a Coke because that’s my favorite drink. Lol

1 Like

Twinsies! LOL. But yeah, that’s weird. HEE! :rofl:

2 Likes

LOL. They only own you one? I’d tell them to get on it. Then again I’m dying for a Coke but I’m stopping my soda consumption and sticking to tea and water.

2 Likes

@Amethyst I found Mio water flavorings so I would drink more water and without realizing it, I picked the 2 with caffeine and B vitamins. Lol… I drank like 6 before I realized it.

2 Likes

Oops. At least you tried! I can’t drink those, I’m allergic to artificial sugar. So those and crystal light is out for me. I’ve always wanted to try them though, despite them making me ill. They look like adult kool aid to me.

2 Likes

Funny you should say that because in the same area was kool-aid in the same type of containers and I thought… That’s all my daughter needs is a way to make her sugar content go up with a squeeze. She’d use one in a bottle of water.

2 Likes

I tried kool aid after about twenty years of not drinking it. Not gonna do that again, that stuff is rank. Your daughter will grow out of it.

2 Likes