I was feeling crafty

to my knowledge Mio does not contain sugar, but I could be wrong. My friend is on the Keto diet and she drinks them all the time.

@Susurrus the bells are really cute

4 Likes

No, its aspartame I think, which is an artificial sugar. Wish I could find one without both, but who knows. Thanks though @Katt!

2 Likes

Thank you @Katt! If my hands cooperate I am going to try to make more today. Yesterday they were just not happy about fine motor skills and my no one was home with me to help. Lol

2 Likes

I have another friend that is sensitive to the artificial sugar too. I will try to see if she has found anything that she can have like the Mio.

2 Likes

sorry to hear that @Susurrus, maybe today will be a better day for you

3 Likes

Thank you, it will. I’m being good this morning and keeping the activities light so when I need them, they will do what I want them to do without a fight or frustration. Sometimes EDS just has other plans for me.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’d appreciate it! :hugs:

2 Likes

No problem! I will definitely get back to you on that one.

2 Likes

@Amethyst these are the ingredients to the 2 Mios… there’s no aspartame but I don’t know if any of these would affect you adversely.

2 Likes

Great! I’ll have to see if I can try it. Thank you! I never have enough time in the store to really read the fine print. :hugs:

1 Like

@Amethyst, I have them in the kitchen and when I went out there I just took a picture. I hope it’s something you can try, it’s tough to find the sweet spot of how much to put in, but I think 2 medium squeezes is enough, maybe a little less.

I usually drink from the tap so we’ll have to see how many squeezes go in the reusable bottles I have. Now I just have to find a flavor I like. :hugs: Thank you, darlin!

1 Like

Glad I could help, yes the squeezes are for the bottles that are $0.98 each at Walmart, I use them in the different colors to make water bottle decals kind of thing.

1 Like