Identifying a deity help

Hello everyone! I did a tarot spread to identify a horned god that has been reaching out to me, i am very new to tarot so waswondering if someone could tell me if ive interpreted this reading accurately? I am thinking it is Pan?

12 Likes

I’m not too good at interpreting tarot yet. @MeganB @starborn are really good at it. I know there are lots of other people can help better than I can.

9 Likes

Knowing it’s a horned god helps narrow that down a lot.

Both Cernunnos and Pan come to mind with this particular spread. They both follow themes of reflection, the need to move on, impulsive actions, and the cycles of life. And so, if you think it’s Pan, it’s probably Pan.

10 Likes

I also see Pan in this reading. If that is what you are feeling than I would go with that. Intuition is always your best guide. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

This is what I was going to say :sweat_smile: if you already have an idea of who the deity is, it’s a good idea to explore that thought first. Our intuition is a powerful tool and will usually give us hints and feelings before we even realize we need them.

9 Likes

Pan was on my short list as to who it could the horned god could be when we were talking about the deities in your dreams but I discounted it as my personal bias for the Greek pantheon. I also wasn’t sure since you said you saw stag horns and Pan has goat horns :thinking:

8 Likes

Thank you everyone! I know its definitely either Pan or Cerununnos but not 100% on which specifically. I think ill deep dive on both of their lore and try the reading again down the road

8 Likes