If you look at this and laugh until you pee, your definitely a crazy cat person

I saw this and I laughed then looked to see if Magic or Cloud were watching :open_mouth: :black_cat: :laughing:

Black Cat Are You Pooping Funny Tin Signs Bathroom Wall Decor 8 x 12 Inch (918) https://a.co/d/iopapmi

15 Likes

omg :joy: thatā€™s definitely cats for you!

9 Likes

That\s awesome! We are repainting and redecorating many rooms of our house right now and I think that I may need to add that upstairs to the bathroom! I was already going for a ā€œcheekyā€ bathroom vibeā€¦ I am painting signs that say ā€œI see Londonā€ and ā€œI see Franceā€ (to remind people of that silly poemā€¦ I see London, I see France, I see you in your underpants" and another sign that says ā€œHello, Sweet Cheeksā€ā€¦ but now I may need this one too!

10 Likes

Oh my gods, those sound like hilarious signs :joy:

8 Likes

I thought so too! That bathroom may be a few weeks away, but when I get the signs finished (I havenā€™t started), Iā€™ll let you know!

7 Likes

Yes please! Iā€™d love to see them :joy: and it even sounds funny ā€“ a ā€œcheekyā€ bathroom :rofl:

7 Likes

That pun was totally planned!

7 Likes

LOL! Thatā€™s funny. I have no idea why cats and dogs follow you to the bathroom, but they always do.

7 Likes

I read something about that. Animals will protect there own kind in the wild when they are pooping because you are in a vulnerable position for another animal to attack you. I guess that makes sense. Lol!

8 Likes

Sounds like my cats!

ā€œOh, let me rub against your legs while youā€™re using the toiletā€¦ and twitch my tail, while Iā€™m at it! Iā€™m so glad that youā€™re not constipated!ā€ :rofl::joy:

I sometimes think cats follow you to the bathroom to protect you while youā€™re in aā€¦ vulnerable position.

8 Likes

After coming in and checking everything, Magic sits at full height in the doorway with his back to me

Canā€™t wait to see your bathroom project @AileyGrey

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: super hilarious

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.