If you look at this and laugh until you pee, your definitely a crazy cat person

I saw this and I laughed then looked to see if Magic or Cloud were watching :open_mouth: :black_cat: :laughing:

Black Cat Are You Pooping Funny Tin Signs Bathroom Wall Decor 8 x 12 Inch (918) https://a.co/d/iopapmi

15 Likes

omg :joy: that’s definitely cats for you!

9 Likes

That\s awesome! We are repainting and redecorating many rooms of our house right now and I think that I may need to add that upstairs to the bathroom! I was already going for a “cheeky” bathroom vibe… I am painting signs that say “I see London” and “I see France” (to remind people of that silly poem… I see London, I see France, I see you in your underpants" and another sign that says “Hello, Sweet Cheeks”… but now I may need this one too!

10 Likes

Oh my gods, those sound like hilarious signs :joy:

8 Likes

I thought so too! That bathroom may be a few weeks away, but when I get the signs finished (I haven’t started), I’ll let you know!

7 Likes

Yes please! I’d love to see them :joy: and it even sounds funny – a “cheeky” bathroom :rofl:

7 Likes

That pun was totally planned!

7 Likes

LOL! That’s funny. I have no idea why cats and dogs follow you to the bathroom, but they always do.

7 Likes

I read something about that. Animals will protect there own kind in the wild when they are pooping because you are in a vulnerable position for another animal to attack you. I guess that makes sense. Lol!

8 Likes

Sounds like my cats!

“Oh, let me rub against your legs while you’re using the toilet… and twitch my tail, while I’m at it! I’m so glad that you’re not constipated!” :rofl::joy:

I sometimes think cats follow you to the bathroom to protect you while you’re in a… vulnerable position.

8 Likes

After coming in and checking everything, Magic sits at full height in the doorway with his back to me

Can’t wait to see your bathroom project @AileyGrey

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: super hilarious

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.