Im new to here

Hello hello new to this site and trying to find like minded peoples :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi @reanne! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure, that’s okay. The Courses will give you a good starting point to figure out what you’re good at, and we’ll help!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

3 Likes

Merry meet @reanne,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

If you came hoping to meet fellow magick-lovers, I’m happy to say you’re in the right place! Please make yourself at home here, Reanne, and know that you are always welcome to reach out if you need any help (or just want to chat about the Craft!) :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 Reanne! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here in the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ll find an amazing bunch of like-minded people here from all walks of life and many different spiritual paths :heart: You’re in a good place!

3 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @reanne

It’s nice to meet you, Reanne, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so you are in the right place to meet like-minded people! We are here for you, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

3 Likes

Hello im Antoinette, and im pretty new to. Its a great place with lots of tidbits everywhere you look.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.