I'm New to the Witch Community but def not Tarot

I do positive style readings and help others find the path to their highest & best self. Get more info GypsyLanding dot com

5 Likes

@vanessa20
When I read the Tarot, I give positive readings. Although I may tell them to avoid this or that.
Blessings
Garnet

3 Likes

Hi @vanessa20! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Besides tarot, what kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who is into candle magic and chants.

I look forward to chatting with you more in the future!

4 Likes

Hello and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @vanessa20

I’m Marsha an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado! It’s nice to meet you, Vanessa! I started with Astrology and later Tarot and Runes. There are several members who read Tarot so you will fit right in. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Merry meet @vanessa20 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

It sounds like you have a strong passion for tarot- you’ll fit right in around here! Tarot is a hot topic in the forum. If you’re interested, I recommend taking a peek at the Tarot Tag to find all the tarot-related discussions. Make yourself at home here!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.