I'm still here

Hey everyone! I’m suuuuuuper busy right now (planning a move across the country in a few weeks, among some other things I got going on right now, including a nasty migraine last week that knocked me on my knickers for a few days), but I’ll try to take some time to pop in and hang with you guys a bit as often as I can, even though it’s just absolute chaos right now. Hope all is well, and I promise I’ll pick back up as soon as I can :v:

16 Likes

Hi! Great to hear from you.

Goodness, this is a huge deal! I’ve moved more than my fair share in the US and it really does take so much planning! Wishing you the smoothest, easiest move possible!

10 Likes

Hi, I think I’m just meeting you for the first time, then! :blush:

I am so sorry to hear about the migraine! Wishing you peace and stability in a time of great upheaval and changes. :v: Moving is wild but you are more than capable.

10 Likes

That’s a huge relocation, @DreamWithin - goodness knows you must have your hands full with getting ready to make it all happen! No worries, we will be here and always happy to chat when you have the time and energy :blush:

Wishing you good luck with the move - safe travels! :heart: :pray:

8 Likes

@DreamWithin I’m sorry you were down and out with migraines :pensive: But, I’m glad you stopped in to say hi! :wave: I wish you well on your move! May you be safe and protected on your journey! :pray::blush::hugs::purple_heart::heart::people_hugging:

6 Likes

Hi DreamWithin
I am “Still here” also! It’s the beginning of a New Year, and I’m hoping that the universe is putting out these challenges to get them out of the way and then allow me to do me… I have a lot of things to concentrate on and Spells 8 is definitely one of them. I’m looking forward to getting back in the swing of things with everyone.

Moving across the country would be an extremely time consuming adventure that would take a lot of skill and organization. I am sending a Safe Travel Spell your way!

Blessed Be
Medea

7 Likes