Im the new girl

Hi Im new here. My name is heather, my friends call me shortcake. I live in Tennessee, USA.
Ive always had intrest in the craft. Some things I just knew or came natural to me. I had no one to ask question or to guide me because of my familys beliefs. I was af r aid to bring it up so at 46 years of age im finally able to learn more and be who i am. :grinning:

11 Likes

Welcome, @heather3!

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic witch- it’s nice to meet you :blush:

Congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey! It’s such a freeing feeling to follow your beliefs and pursue your passions. May your path be long and bring you many blessings! :sparkles:

Have you been finding everything you are searching for? There is a lot of content both here in the forum as well as on the main Spells8 site. If you ever find yourself with questions, comments, or simply want to chat- you’re in the right place! The Coven here is a very friendly one- make yourself at home :heart: :infinite_roots:

Hope to chat with you more soon- Blessed be, Heather!

7 Likes

Hi @heather3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you are finally breaking out of the mold and finding your true self. It’s a good feeling, isn’t it? I hope we can help you find yourself.

If you ever have any questions just ask and someone will be there to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hello @heather3 I’m Tracy from England. I’m 52 and finally embracing the craft, and my roots after literally years of trying everything else except witchcraft. So welcome home my lovely. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @heather3. :sparkles::sparkling_heart::crystal_ball:

7 Likes

Sound like me! Welcome -everyone is so welcoming here -I am new too :snowflake:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @heather3

It’s so nice to meet you, Heather (shortcake-I adore your nickname!) I’m Marsha, and I have been doing “this” for years, and I’ve only recently, Given myself permission to open the Closet door! You are not alone, there are many of us here! Congratulation’s to you as you begin to walk the path of Magick! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hello Heather welcome to the forum, glad to have you hear with us and good luck on your journey.

8 Likes

All things are revealed to you in due time @heather3 — you will find your way and we stay by to help you in any way you need - and I’m sure we will learn from you along the way too! I’m happy you have found your way here and taken your first steps to your truth. Light and love my friend, blessed be.

9 Likes

Welcome sweet friend! My name is Ailey… I’m in Georgia. Welcome to the forum! Starting your journey is so wonderful! I started a little over a yer ago and let me tell you what, it is amazing! You will learn so much and everyone here is so helpful! I’m excited for you! Enjoy the journey, take your time, soak it all in!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @heather3 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

No matter your age, your path is your own and you find it in your own time. Regardless of how you got here, I’m happy you’re finding your way! :tada: Welcome to finding out more about yourself!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.