Imbolc Honey Cake Cupcakes & frosting

Ah! Thank you @Garnet! I love all of these helpful tips for making buttermilk! I do have vinegar too! I use it for cleaning, cleansing, natural repellents, and in recipes… so many uses for Vinegar!

9 Likes

I haven’t found one that I like for the phone. They are more limited and I’m not 100% I trust the apps to be good stewards of private information. I tend to use one online - chatGPT. As so today, it is a free tool to use but I have the feeling that eventually, it will move to a subscription or fee-based service. Maybe that’s why I’ve been spending so much time playing with it now, enjoying it while the free aspect lasts.

8 Likes

This is how I make vegan buttermilk with almond milk :blush: it has the same effect!

9 Likes

It does seem like that’s how things go- if I remember correctly, some of the Art AI programs did the same. Seems like a good plan to enjoy and learn about the tool now, while it’s available to the public! :+1:

Thank you for the recommendation- I’ll check it out! And thanks again for sharing your amazing recipe too :yum::two_hearts: :honey_pot:

Lots of love and many blessings! :heart:

9 Likes