Inarú del Valle

Hola everyone. My name is Raquel Inarú, and I am from Borikén aka Puerto Rico :puerto_rico:. I discovered Wicca by a friend. Have been an atheist the majority of my life, until I was told I act like a closet Wiccan. I started reading and searching and fell in love. Having that spirituality grow on me has been something new.
I am eager to learn more, and become one with nature.
Thank you and hope all of you have a wonderful blessed day!

12 Likes

Welcome, @raquel7! It’s lovely to meet you here. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina from Australia. Similar to you, I’ve been an atheist most of my life. And as a baby witch myself, I’m also excited to keep learning more. You’ll have a great time here! There are so many wise minds in the one place, that I’m learning something new every day. :smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to our community. :clap:
I’m Eva🌙, an active member. It’s really nice to meet you. You will find a lot of information here, feel free to ask questions, all witches here are super nice.

Blessed be :sparkles::crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Hello my lovely. I’m Tracy from England. My patron deity is Loki and I follow the Norse Pantheon. Make yourself at home :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hi, @raquel7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! It must have come as quite a shock to you to find religion after all that time. We are glad to have you!

8 Likes

Welcome! This is an amazing place to be -so much knowledge in one spot!! :canada: :snowflake:

9 Likes

Hello @raquel7 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m a Celtic Pagan and eclectic witch from the United States. It’s interesting that you mentioned someone saying you act like a closet Wiccan :laughing: I wonder what that looks like! In any case, I’m glad you’ve found a faith to follow that you’ve fallen in love with - that’s always wonderful for both the heart and soul!

I hope to see you around - please feel free to make yourself at home! :house:

8 Likes

Hello, my name is Kayte and my witch name is Dierna. I have been on my path for about a year as of the middle of October. My main deities are Selene, Coventina and Rhiannon, but I also honour the Triple Goddess and Horned One. I live in Canada and see myself as leaning toward the Celtic side of Paganism, though I kind of follow my own unique path.

Merry meet and welcome to the forum!

9 Likes

Hi @raquel7 this is such a nice community of folks. You will enjoy yourself here!

9 Likes

Hello @raquel7,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

When it comes to learning materials, I’m happy to say you’re in a great place! There is a treasure trove of magickal information on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. Look around, explore, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! The coven is a very friendly one :heart:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hola :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @raquel7

It’s so nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

@ raquel7 welcome to the witch family!
you will have a great time here!
Have a nice trip to the world of magic! :fehu: :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes