Inclusion in witchcraft

I think it is great as witches how inclusive we are. I constantly read and live for inclusiveness but what just occurred to me is how inclusive us witches are. We don’t just because of what race, religion, sexuality or even age you are and we even attract people others who say are odd. I say welcome to all my diverse witches and so glad to be called one of you. I love you who ever you are and keep being unique :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

8 Likes

This is so true :heart:

I’ve been in various online and in-person groups for things over the years and some of them are so toxic and stifling that even just being there for a few minutes is like sitting under a cold, dark cloud- it’s exhausting even just to watch :sweat:

Coming here is like a breath of fresh air- it’s such a warm place where everyone’s unique paths and differences don’t cause fighting, but instead offer so much- conversations here have depth and honesty because people feel they can be themselves. It’s really rare to find a place that accepts you as you are, and I truly treasure it :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

So much love to you too, @TheMuslimWitch! :people_hugging: :heart: Thank you for sharing this really beautiful message and spreading the love- it brought a big smile to my face :blush:

Big hugs and many blessings to you! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Your most welcome @BryWisteria and you are right it is the openness and honesty of witches here that as you said is rare :hugs: :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Whether mortal or majical we were all born human… Most importantly RESPECT! We respect each other and each other’s Craft. Often, to not know what powers the other possess causes mindful communication. Quite funny at times. We should be careful what we wish for. Lol.
Fun thought my Beautiful Smart Sister. #CraftyInclusions
Hugs Kisses

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.