Inexpensive Witchy Stuff - Temu

Just wanted to share a link to Temu - a place I’ve been getting some inexpensive witchy stuff over the past few months. I’ve gotten jewelry, some lighting, spell jars, tarot cards, decor and some crystals. (I also get a ton of other random stuff there that’s not witch-related.)

The shipping takes a few weeks, but we’ve never had any issues with the products or delivery. And everything has been decent quality so far!

I’m not an affiliate or anything, but the link below potentially gives me credit if you sign up through it. :slight_smile: Just thought I’d share it with you wonderful people as it’s been nice to add things to our home and my practice without spending a ton of money.

https://temu.com/s/APOokaawz5L31

18 Likes

I’ve never heard of this webstie before. I’ll have to check it out - thank you for sharing!

7 Likes

Ong Temu is everywhere. My son is into it. Ive bought a few things from there. The price is right! You do get pretty good quality.

7 Likes

Ohhhh I’m intrigued :eyes:

I’ve used She-in and Aliexpress in the past, I wonder if Temu is similar to those? Definitely going to take a peek and see what witchy stuff they have! :grinning:

Thank you for sharing the recommendation, @Aurora_Hestia! :heart:

6 Likes

I’ve only used Aliexpress and I would say it’s similar, but with a bit more reassurance? The tracking is always accurate and we’ve had zero issues with our orders :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s great to hear! I had a few issues with Aliexpress’ shipping in the past, although I’m putting the blame on the Polish Post more than Aliexpress haha. Although for full discrepancy, Aliexpress did absolutely nothing to try and help the situation :sweat_smile:

Good customer service is a really rare thing these days- if you find a site or service that treats its customers well, hang onto it! :laughing: :+1:

Blessed be, and may all that you order continue to arrive safe and sound! :raised_hands: :package: :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes

How weird. I was in the crazy store (craft store LOL :joy:) a couple weeks ago looking at some craft ribbon and a random woman came up to me and told me about this app. I’ve been hesitant to order anything, but now I think I will after seeing your post! Thank you @Aurora_Hestia :heart:

I really need to proof read before hitting send :laughing:

4 Likes

There’s an app too btw

4 Likes

Hello! I am new to the forum but I just wanted to say Temu is a great option!! I use it as I have been through a bit of financial hardship and I have never had a problem! All the books, decks, and jewelry I have purchased have been great quality! Just a reminder to any baby witches it doesn’t matter how expensive the items in your collection are it is only how you use them, and charge them!

5 Likes

Well-said! :sparkles: :blush: It’s the witch who makes the magick- no need to break the bank to thrive in your Craft! :heart:

4 Likes

This is sign , the gods are good …I am on SSI Disability and money is extra tight for me so I have no tools just gel pens from my daughter and paper oh I had blessings from my college grant gifting self with snazzy lil computer and a printer that does more than I’ve yet to figure out, so my situation has its own ways of working out with my inner thankfulness for sure. But I am excited that it’s possible to make the change left after bills to actually BUY few proper tools and such, YEAH HOOO…
My new friend shops there and I heard just couple days ago bout this place and she loves it , now I have a reason to check it out. Not to blow but grow my lil change.
Thanks to the Gods and to the Goddess this Beautifully Bright night of the Buck Moon …yeah

5 Likes

Oohh very good to know this! I’ve seen this website before, but never tried it because I was not sure if it was legit and I was thinking it was similar to wish :face_with_monocle::woozy_face::face_with_peeking_eye: lol but now that you shared this, I’m going to try it out! :blush::raised_hands::pray:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.