Inner peace? Yassss! 😁

Crafting a witchcraft spell aimed at bringing inner peace is a powerful ritual that can help you achieve a calm and balanced state of mind.

One effective method involves using a jar to contain elements that symbolize tranquility and serenity.

To begin, gather materials such as salt for protection and grounding, dried lavender for relaxation, chamomile for peace, and rose quartz for emotional healing.

As you assemble these items in the jar, visualize a sense of deep calm washing over you, enveloping you in a warm embrace of harmony and tranquility. Layer them in whatever order calls to you - there is NO wrong way to layer the ingredients. Let your intuition guide you.

Do not be afraid to experiment - this is how we learn and grow. :yellow_heart:

Next, add a few drops of lavender essential oil to enhance the spell’s calming properties and seal the jar with a cork or lid.

Take a moment to focus your intentions on fostering inner peace and clarity in your life, allowing the energy to flow freely through the jar and into your being.

Place the jar in a prominent location where you can see it daily, serving as a reminder of your commitment to inner peace.:purple_heart:

Next, take time to meditate on the calming energies contained within the jar and allow them to permeate your spirit. Embrace the sense of peace and stillness that surrounds you, knowing that you have the power to cultivate inner harmony through mindful intention and magical practice. By harnessing the energy of the elements within the jar, you can bring a sense of undefined peace and balance into your life, creating a sanctuary of tranquility within your own being.:blue_heart:

21 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I soooooo need this especially today!! :cry:

10 Likes

The dollar store had these tiny messenger bottles complete with paper and O-ring so I knew exactly what to use for this spell.

I am allergic to chamomile so I substituted marjoram and added a few things.
I am very happy with the results. Thanks for posting this spell!

13 Likes

What a creative way to use some thrifty finds! Your inner peace jar is gorgeous, @bj1 (and I love the graphic you made too) :heart_eyes:

May your lovely jar serve you well - blessed be!

9 Likes

OMG, I was just there a couple of days ago, saw the bottles, and almost got them! Now I know what to use them for. Have to stop in this weekend!

Brilliant idea and yours turned out so beautifully! :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks, I liked the fact that it took up so little space on my desk and could fit in a pocket or knapsack and weighed so little. I may put it in a tiny plastic bag to hold the cork in place and prevent a spill.

7 Likes

I love this

6 Likes

Such a cute little jar! It’s giving me some good inspiration for little jars of my own - may it work well for you! :pray:

6 Likes

Thankyou for sharing all these all the time…

7 Likes

@Devenne Pretty jars :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thankyou babe :people_hugging:

4 Likes