Interesting Article

8 Likes

Great find @walter! It was a nice and easy to read article too! Thank you for sharing this article!

4 Likes

What a lovely article! Thank you so much for sharing!

4 Likes

You welcome! I’m happy was in my news feed! Glad it’s becoming somewhat accepting…

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I follow The Conversation, too. :wink: Somehow I missed this one. It’s awesome seeing all the positive information this year about Wicca and paganism.

4 Likes

Yes, it sure is to hear positive comments about it!

4 Likes

Ohh this is a delight! Between this and the other Positive Pagan Article that @Kira-Marie kindly shared, it makes me so happy to see paganism and witchcraft displayed in positive and encouraging ways :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I really love how this one talks about solitary practitioners- that while covens used to be the standard, now the majority practice solo. The article makes a good point that this is somewhat of a blessing during the pandemic- while many religious groups and gatherings must be cancelled, solitary witches can continue to practice like always!

A very interesting piece- thanks for sharing, @walter! :grin:

4 Likes

That was a beautiful article @walter :hugs: Thank you for sharing! I’m glad to see paganism, Wicca, and witchcraft in the public sphere in a positive :sparkles: way!

4 Likes

That was a neat article! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

4 Likes