Interesting Little Flower

Hey there :smiley: I just had to share this with you all. I’ve been trying to get a good thumbnail picture for my newest video for about an hour now. I went outside and took one last picture and noticed something when I went to edit it :smiley:

The flowers join together here to form a star :star:

For those interested, this is a Common White Lilac bush in my front yard :sunflower:

4 Likes

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing :purple_heart:

2 Likes

So, lately @Francisco and I have been working on very similar content to share in the forum…I worked on a new video for today and guess what it’s about…LOL

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, that’s too funny! We have a Common White Lilac bush and also a Common Lilac bush. I just love the way they smell <3 and it’s funny that we all seem to be on the same sort of wavelength lol

2 Likes

It really does look like a star! Reminds me of the Star Major Arcana

104px-RWS_Tarot_17_Star

Perhaps it’s a sign…?

The Star brings renewed hope and faith, and a sense that you are truly blessed by the Universe. You are entering a peaceful, loving phase in your life, filled with calm energy, mental stability and more in-depth understanding of both yourself and others around you. — From BiddyTarot

3 Likes

OOO…Love this!! <3 I feel this right now!

3 Likes

See how things just seem to fall together?? Amazes me all the time! @MeganB @SilverBear @Francisco there are no coincidences in my book

3 Likes

It’s funny to me that we all tend to be on the same page lol and yes, I think it is definitely a sign :star: I’m feeling that star energy lately!

1 Like

This is gorgeous I’ve never seen or heard of White Lilac before. What a neat flower :blossom:

2 Likes