Interesting reading on the moon and how it affects us/earth

I’ve been doing some reading, it seems. :black_heart:

11 Likes

This is interesting. I always find it intriguing when science backs up natural magick on one hand, then goes to say the opposite, like how lunar cycles effect women’s health and admittance to A&E, suicides etc, then it says, nope, it’s not the moon. I firmly believe Magick is unexplained science. Like if we went back to the dark ages and pulled out our mobile phone and you and I had a chat. I’d be on that fire pillar within seconds as being in league with Satan, try explaining WiFi. :rofl: It’s magic.

If science would only be open enough that when they find these links between nature and us, they look more deeply rather than then dismiss it. They could probably prove magic. Then we’d have a real Hogwarts! :partying_face:

10 Likes

:joy: They come so close to realising there’s something there, and then it’s like, “Nope! This is too close to admitting astrology holds some weight!”

Hogwarts in real life that actually made any sense would be cool! But then it would look nothing like Hogwarts. :sweat_smile:

I read a bunch of the fan fic, “Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality,” at the recommendation of a coworker, and that was the closest I got to liking anything Harry Potter. Would recommend it, as it fixes it as much as it probably can be fixed. Which makes for the most amusing read at the start! :smile: :black_heart:

9 Likes

I’ll give this a read after work. Thanks. I wouldn’t mind a flying broom, though I’d probably end up with this.

:rofl::partying_face:

8 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but that looks a lot more comfortable. :joy:

9 Likes

Ohhhh- another exciting rabbit hole to explore? :eyes::sparkles: Thank you for sharing these resources, Katerina! You always find such interesting things :blush:

Agreed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I had to dig around and find one my favorite related quotes:

From QuoteFancy

The more we explore, the more we learn, the more we come to understand that magick is real :heart:

10 Likes

He also said, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” :black_heart:

9 Likes

I really like this! :heart:

There’s magick all around us all the time, if only we choose to acknowledge it as such :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes