Intro from Minnesota!

Good evening everyone :sparkles:,

My name is Jasmine, I’m 25, I’m a mother to 2 boys who are 6 and 5, I live in Minnesota, I would consider myself a solitary Wiccan. I’ve been learning about spirituality, occultism, metaphysics, and other topics related to those previously mentioned since I was 17. It started with learning about different religions and spiritualities. I was trying to find my understanding of life and what I truly believed in. My family however doesn’t agree with my personal beliefs and practices. They’ve come to accept it, but have no desire in understanding that part of me and how it really works for me in my life. I don’t mind being in solitude, but it would be nice to meet other people that have the same interests or ideas as I do. I’m also in college currently, working to get my bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in entrepreneurship and a minor in social media marketing. My plan some day is to own my own business but also have something to do with my spiritual practice and journey.

17 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I work with Lucifer and Satan and have awhile. Feel free to jump in

Blessed be :magic_wand:

12 Likes

I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years my life. Need anything just ask

12 Likes

Blessed be

13 Likes

Nice! Blessed be!

13 Likes

Welcome @jasmine2 ! I’m also from Minnesota! We may have to meet up some time!

I’m an eclectic chaos witch. I started practicing about 35 years ago but fell away from it for many years. Got back into it again about 3 years ago.

So glad you’ve joined us here! There is so much to learn and so many fun chats! Don’t hesitate to ask any questions!

Blessed Be

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Your picture is so beautiful :sparkling_heart:. Lovely to see you. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:
Selfie time ,anyone else?
Above is a link where you can see us all too.

12 Likes

Welcome, @jasmine2! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

It sounds like you’re very busy with things! I hope your studies go well and you find what you want your business to focus on.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

12 Likes

Hi, @jasmine2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What a lovely picture! Welcome! I’m sure you’ll find the friendships you are looking for here. It’ll nice to get to know you!

11 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic practitioner of green magick interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @jasmine2

It’s nice to meet you, Jasmine! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jasmine2 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a great place to make friends and hang out with people who understand you. I’m in the same boat with my family - they don’t care about my beliefs (not in a bad way, just in a this-doesn’t-affect-me way) and they don’t really care to know or understand them. That’s okay with me now, but I’m also a solitary witch and pagan. I prefer it that way now lol

I look forward to seeing you around the forum - please feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Welcome! You have picked a wonderful place to join. I too have just joined and my experience has been nothing but informative, supportive and pure dee magik​:heavy_heart_exclamation::dizzy::woman_mage::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

10 Likes

Merry meet @jasmine2,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say hello - it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I’m sorry your family doesn’t agree with your spiritual practices, but I’m glad they’ve at least come to accept that you’re following your heart. And good for you for doing so! :heart:

Please rest assured that you’re surrounded by support here - everyone in the coven is very friendly. Although we all walk our own unique paths in our practices, it’s a lot of fun to share the journey together. Please make yourself at home here, Jasmine!

Blessed be :sparkles:

10 Likes

@ jasmine2 welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
i love forests and mountains i am an apprentice witch who follows the goddess Hekati
I’m glad you’re with us! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

@jasmine2 You’re so beautiful :blush::heart: Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Hello Jasmine!

Welcome & nice to meet you!
I am Jazmin, a Green/Kitchen witch from Colorado.
One thing about this path is there is so much to learn, which I love!

11 Likes