Intro to candace

hello everyone my name is Candace, I am a baby Neo pagan witch, If anyone has anything to teach or are close too me I would love to get together and practice together.

5 Likes

I am Siofra from Cape Cod, I just answered your other post! I’m an Eclectic witch from Cape Cod. Right now we are getting a snowstorm because New England weather doesn’t know what it’s doing.

Have you found the courses yet? There is a lot of great information & topics to help you learn about different aspects & see if that works for your path. Another good way to learn about practicing & what works for you is :tiger: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Lunisolar Calendar and Chinese Zodiac & look through the posts to see how it’s been interpreted by others members & follow your own interpretation with any impressions of interest.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or jump in on any topic of interest.

5 Likes

Hi Candace! I too just answered your other post. LOL! Where are you from? Most of us here are solitaries but that doesn’t seem to bother us, we get together for group ritual teas on Thursdays and things like the weekly challenge that @Susurrus talked about.

The courses really are a great way to start. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Welcome! As @Susurrus and @Amethyst already mentioned I can’t recommend the courses section enough. You will learn so much. I learn new things everyday just reading the forum posts. Again welcome.

4 Likes

Welcome!! Glad you could be here!

4 Likes

Merry meet @candicorn320 :blush:

I just have to say that I love your username- what a fun play on your name! It is a real pleasure to meet you, Candace! :heart:

Like others have mentioned, the Courses are a real wealth of witchy wisdom. Is there anything in particular that calls to you? From Green Witchery to Tarot, Meditations and Spellcasting Basics- the courses cover a lot of ground and are a great way to further develop your areas of interest! :sparkles:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- you have many friendly fellow magick-lovers here happy to help or even just chat :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Candace! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.