Intro to myself

Hi. I’m Jennifer but my friends call me Pixie. I’m a sad little waife trying to find my place in this experience. Blessings and light

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @PixieDust :dizzy:
It sounds like you have a very interesting story to tell…
I’m glad you found us.
:heart:

6 Likes

Hi @PixieDust! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to getting to know you better!

Blessed be.

7 Likes

I’m super blessed to have found you all. Thank you many times over.

7 Likes

Welcome, Pixie. This is a great place to be and hope you find your way better here, there’s lots of great help and great people!

7 Likes

Merry meet @PixieDust,

Welcome to the forum- we are very blessed to have you here! :blush:

Have you been finding everything you were searching for? There is a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site and here in the form, so as friendly tip, I recommend using the Search Tool (especially its advanced filters) to help quickly navigate to topics of interest :compass:

And if you haven’t already found it, the Merry Meet Monday is a weekly news post with current holidays and happenings in the witchy world- here is the MMM for this week to check out if you are interested!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Pixie! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi pixie i’m kinda doing the same but everyone here has been so welcoming and your post was the first one i came by so WELCOME and blessed be

8 Likes

It feels so refreshing to feel understood and a part of something bigger than myself. Big blessed love you all. I’m so grateful for your support

7 Likes

Hi @PixieDust i am late to welcoming you but so glad you are here. You will learn so much and will always feel welcome. I look forward to chatting with you!

5 Likes

Thank you so very perceptive.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.