Introduce my self

Blessed Imbolc to everyone here

9 Likes

Blessed Imbolc to you too @svetlana! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself if you feel comfortable doing so. What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chants. We take all sorts of witches here so it’s all good!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be there to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @svetlana,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Thank you so much for your kind Imbolc wishes, I hope you had a lovely Sabbat too! Spring is really on the way now, and I have the feeling that it will be Ostara before we know it! :blush::bouquet:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum- if you have any questions, know that you are warmly welcome to reach out. Your coven is a very friendly one! :infinite_roots:

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @svetlana :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, and I also work with Brigid specifically, so Imbolg holds a special place in my heart :heart: Blessed Imbolg to you as well, and I look forward to seeing you around!

4 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @svetlana

Wishing you a Blessed Imbolc! I’m Marsha, an eclectic-solitary witch, from Colorado. It’s so nice to meet you, Svetlana, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.