Introducing myself today! I love spells8~

Hi! I came to know about magic by literally searching the word ‘Wicca’ on the internet, because I had heard about witchcraft and wanted to do it. I discovered Spells8 and was amazed. It really is the ultimate collection of spells and courses. Thank you for making me a part of this forum! I have always felt that I needed a better way to express myself and found witchcraft the perfect way to do it. I am most interested in kitchen witchcraft, green witchcraft, and crystal magic.

22 Likes

@sankar1 Welcome to the family! Glad you made it. Glad you enjoy the content here as much as me. My name is Devenne I’m an eclectic witch from Indiana.I love nature, animals, water, spells ,8, and my coven family. Everyone here is amazing so don’t hesitate if you have any questions. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Nice to see you here :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Merry meet
So wonderful to have you here and so happy that you find everything and everyone so helpful. I myself am a newbie to Spells8 but not to witchcraft and sounds like you are a witch like me.
I practice kitchen, crystal, green, and wicca magick, although I am learning about moonology, more about being an empath (self-care), the various deities, etc. If you have any questions or anything I’m always available to talk.
I too got interested in with books, as a teenager I never felt very comfortable with the religion I was raised in, and have found acceptance and family here at Spells8.
No matter the mood I wake up in, if I come on here, there is always someone who can make me smile and feel very much loved. :smile_cat:
love and light :triple_moon_goddess: :smile_cat:

10 Likes

Hi,@sankar1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! You’ve come to the right place for friendship and learning. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

@sankar1 welcome!! It’s like meeting the family you never knew you had or needed so much, right?? That’s how spells8 makes me feel. Blessed Be!!

10 Likes

Welcome, @sankar1. :black_heart: I’m Katerina, from Australia. The courses and stuff are pretty great, huh? I think I got too excited when I first found the site and did the first week one in one day. :joy:

10 Likes

@sankar1 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’re here! :blush: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. I’m an eclectic witch. Please make yourself at home :house_with_garden: :heart: :blush: :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Hello @sankar1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Magick is a wonderful and very freeing form of self-expression- it helps power our creativity and allows us to manifest our dreams in beautiful ways. I’m so happy you’re enjoying your magickal journey so far, Sankar- may it continue to bring you joy and blessings! :mage: :sparkles:

You’re most welcome here- make yourself at home! :heart:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

welcome to our group! The forum is rich in knowledge about all the paths of Magic! My name is Airram and I’m from Greece and welcome to the family!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @sankar1

I am so glad your path led you here, Sankar1, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

I too just joined and i must say it feels like home. Good luck and welcome.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @sankar1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve gotten some great information already, so I hope you’re finding your way around the site and forum easily. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

7 Likes

LOL I did the same with the lesson on Goddesses!! :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Attention all new members…

WELCOME HOME!!! We are soooooo pleased u found your way to us. I love love love seeing so many new wotches interested in herbs. That warms my heart. If any of u ever have a question or concern please just ask. U wont feel talked down too or made to feel stupid. We’ve all been there so we get what u are going thru. Our mods are FREAKING AMAZING!!! Always remember, there are no stupid questions, just unasked ones!!!

7 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet.
I hope you love it here as much as I do.
I am new but everyone is so welcoming and there is a wealth of knowledge here.
Make yourself at home.
Blessed Be

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.