Introduction forum

Hi I’m Wendy from Florida

13 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet! My name is Amaris (Jessica) and I’m from Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch that has been actively practicing for about 2.5 years. I’ve know about the Craft since I was a teenager when my Mom converted from Irish Catholicism to it.

This online coven/forum is a wonderful place to be! Everyone is intelligent and full of information that they are ready to share, all you have to do is ask! The Q&A thread is available for any questions you may have as you join us and continue along your path.

If you have not yet, I recommend checking out the Spells8 Complete Courses as they cover many topics. I also personally like the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell as a guide to incorporate magick into my daily life.

Again, Welcome to our coven and Merry Meet!!

8 Likes

Merry Meet Wendy. Welcome I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

9 Likes

Welcome @wendy18! We have at least a few witches from that area, I’m from Cape Cod… it seems like there is an unspoken rule that after a certain age you spend 6 months in FL then the other 6 on Cape Cod or at least in MA :joy: I have family & friends that live in FL… close to Tampa… but I couldn’t tell you much else except for the county that they are near. :rofl:

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask, someone will get you pointed in the right direction as soon as they see the post. Whether that’s a reply or a separate topic. Feel free to search the forum for any topics or questions you may have. There is a lot of information about a lot of things within the forum.

I look forward to learning more with you! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Hi @wendy18! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure those courses will help you figure it out.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

9 Likes

Welcome another Florida witch! I’m in the greater Tampa area :blush: I know there are a few more of us here that are also from Florida. Happy to have you here!

9 Likes

Welcome @wendy18 , I’m Rowan and I’m in South Carolina, North Charleston area. Another good link when I was first starting out here on Spells8 was the Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!
This group and site are great, a lot of support and wisdom here so feel free to ask any of us any questions, or enjoy checking out the entire site.
Welcome!

8 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: Wendy from Florida

I’m Marsha from Colorado, it’s lovely to meet you. I’m an eclectic solitary witch. I enjoy working with nature (plants, flowers, herbs, trees), crystals, and more. I’m so glad you have joined us @wendy18

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi @wendy18 welcome. Im in NC.

7 Likes

Hi @wendy18 , I used to live in Florida but have lived in Illinois for all of my adulthood basically. I used to live in Jacksonville area (a little outside of there). What part are you from? I miss it so much, I’ve been saying lately I need to come down and visit my family and see a real beach and not one of these lake or river beaches here in the midwest! :laughing:

Enjoy your time on here! Blessed Be!

8 Likes

Hello there @wendy18 from Florida - I am Jan from New England and I moved here from Florida 6 years ago, welcome!

8 Likes

Merry meet Wendy. Welcome & have a great time learning.

8 Likes

You may want to check out this post: Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: & it will tell you a general area our members are from & lead to a more specific list if members have entered any other information there.

7 Likes

Merry meet @wendy18,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: Like others have said, you’ve got a very friendly coven here- please make yourself at home :infinite_roots: And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.