Introduction from New Jersey

Hello from New Jersey! My name is Senya and I started this journey a few years ago but it was put away for a bit, just getting back into things and feeling great about it! I am ready to go deeper this time and to keep on learning. I have an Eclectic style, I do what feels right to me, kitchen, garden, candle work, tarot, oracle, etc. - I go with it! I am happy to be here!

10 Likes

Hi @senya! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re gonna fit right in here, no worries! I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to start here and will help refresh your memory.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Welcome @senya you are in the right place to learn and I think we are going to learn a great bit from you as well

Merry Meet! :heart:

8 Likes

Welcome @Senya! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. I feel the same about my path - whatever feels right is how I practice! You’ve come to a wonderful place to learn more. The website courses are filled with tons of information and the people within the forum are amazing and have so much to knowledge :slight_smile:

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

8 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome! It’s wonderful to have you here. My name is Alyssa, and I’m an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. There’s so much knowledge to be learned here at Spells8. I hope you find everything you need and more. Blessed Be :pray:

7 Likes

Merry meet @senya,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Congrats to you for jumping back into your Craft! It sounds like you have some wonderful talents and areas of interest. Kitchen magick, green and garden witchery, tarot, and oralce are all very popular around here, you’re going to fit right in! :blush:

Please know that you are always welcome to jump into any discussions that call to you or to make your own new topic. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! Your new coven is a very friendly one. We are here and happy to help however we can :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @senya

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s so nice to meet you, Senya and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @senya :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

And I’m so sorry I missed your introduction!

This sounds so lovely and I’m glad you’ve found your place and practices that work for you! :sparkles: I’m happy you’re here, too!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.