Introduction- Hello

Hey everyone, want to send loving snd peaceful vibes to you all. My name is Lisa, im originally from Ireland but grew up in the States- Massachusetts specifically. I have always been drawn to the Craft, anything that needs further investigation. I love learning and for a time i looked to philosophy and logic, but everything comes full circle and i have been brought back to where i started. Myself and my connection to the Gods. Im hear to learn as muxh as possible. Blessed Be :heart:

11 Likes

Hello @lisa17,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

Just a note that I rehomed your lovely introduction into the Introductions Category so the coven knows to come and say a warm hello.

If you have any trouble posting or have questions about using the forum, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We’re here and happy to help :handshake: :blush:

Blessed be, Lisa!

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven @lisa17 ! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota. Loki has recently became my patron deity. Although I do use others when needed in spell work.

The courses are great for learning and refreshing! Check them out if you haven’t already!

8 Likes

Hi, @lisa17! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to meet you! I hope we can help your magic grow. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. Loki is my personal deity. I’m a chaos witch and Norse Pagan. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

9 Likes

Merry meet @lisa17 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene, and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

10 Likes

@lisa17 welcome to the family of witches and wizards!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us
anything you need don’t hesitate to ask!

9 Likes

Hi @lisa17 my names Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum :grin: and feel free to make yourself at home. Blessed be :purple_heart: :witch_pentacle: :full_moon:

9 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @lisa17

It’s nice to meet you, Lisa, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes