Introduction- jessica

Hello! My name is Jessica. I am 35 years old & finally putting my happiness & beliefs first! I started with an interest in crystals when I was around 8 & pretended it was for the geology aspect after I was called stupid for believing in their healing properties.

Then I found a tarot book & deck & started studying them & felt a deep spiritual connection. Then some stupid kids an my high school found out & called me a devil worshiper & made my life hell.

Fast forward to my thirties. I was feeling lost & disconnected to “something” and started to look in paganism & Wicca again & all of a sudden I felt home again.

So here l am. Putting into practice what I believe has always been an my heart.

12 Likes

Hi @jessinwndrlnd! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad that you followed your heart and decided to join us! Kids can be cruel, take it from a fat kid. I’m glad you’re here now!

If you’re still interested in tarot, there’s an entire course along with all the other Courses for you to study that’s an awesome guide! I even did a series of Poems that might help you as well.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

@jessinwndrlnd Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes

Warm greetings @jessinwndrlnd!

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- it is a pleasure to meet you :heart:

I am so sorry to hear that- no one deserves to be bullied.

Please know that you are in warm and supportive company here- no bullies allowed! This coven community is a very friendly one and we are always happy to welcome fellow witches home. So welcome, Jessica- the coven is very blessed to have you! :infinite_roots: :blush:

You are brave and strong- congrats to you for having the strength to follow your heart and heed the call of your magick! I hope you are able to find many resources here that help you and inspire you on your journey. I second what Amethyst said about the Courses- they are great ways to deepen or jump into many of the most popular areas of magick! :books:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jessinwndrlnd

It’s nice to meet you, Jessica! I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado! I also became interested at a young age, and I was also bullied in school, only a few kids, but it was still hard and very painful. I felt lost and alone for many years, but as I continued to learn, it was easier as I got older. I struggled with depression for many many years, but now I have forgiven them and moved on. I’m so glad you have reconnected with your spiritual side and joined us. If you have any questions, just ask, we are here for you!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome! Things get easier as we get older, that’s for sure. I’m very happy that you’re following your heart. That’s what I happened with me… and I am so happy I did. It’s like a family here in the forums. :heart:

6 Likes

@Amethyst Thank you for the warm welcome! I will definitely be taking a look at the courses and taking as many of those as possible! I have foot surgery coming up, and I am excited for the time to sit, relax, heal, and learn!

Your poems look amazing too! I will have to read through them more! (I took a quick peek!)

I look forward to getting to know everyone too!

5 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs thank you for your welcome and introduction (and thank you for your sons’ services!)

One of my favorite sayings (I even had stickers for my planner made) is, “I don’t sugar coat things; I’m not Willy Wonka!” so I appreciate the blunt and honest! I am excited to get to know you and everyone else here! I am learning more about herbs and excited to do so!

4 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you for the warm welcome! I did my research and did not just join Spells8 on a whim. I read reviews, and they were glowing! So I am happy to have found a place to belong finally!

I am so excited about the courses and can’t wait to dive in!

4 Likes

Hello @marsha, Thank you for your warm and honest welcome! Being bullied was definitely difficult, but over the years, I have learned that it was more about THEIR insecurities than me, and I hope they have found peace.

I also struggle with depression and anxiety (still currently working on that), but I already felt a huge weight lift off when I embraced the practice. I am excited to be a part of this community and meet people from all over the world!

4 Likes

@Melora_Fae, thank you! I am already feeling better and more whole and can feel the warmth from this community through the screen! I am so happy I am here and can’t wait to dive in!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! When it comes time for your surgery make sure to put your name on the Energy Exchange Circle, that is if you want. It might help in your healing!

And I’m glad you like the poems! Thank you!

5 Likes

Awww the coven is very blessed to have you here, @jessinwndrlnd! :heart::infinite_roots:

Wishing you all the best as you dive into the courses- I hope you have a blast with your studies! Which one do you think you’ll do first? :blush:

Much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you! I feel very blessed and welcomed already! I want to tackle the Tarot course after I do the Wicca self-initiation course!

5 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that you feel that way, @jessinwndrlnd! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And hooray- those are both great courses! Wishing you all the best with both the Self-Initiation and Tarot- I hope you have fun and enjoy them! :books::sparkles:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.