Introduction- Pamela

Hello all. I am excited to be here. I am a new solitary practitioner from Missouri.

I began my journey as a child. I often had visions and saw people who were not of the living. I had vivid dreams and nightmares through high school, which peaked my curiosity about the outer realms and ancestors.

I have always had a fascination with the natural world. I played in nearby forests daily. I also went there to think. My family was very much about nature. We always had a garden and herbs in our yard.

In high school my friends and I practiced visiting higher realms and sharing thoughts without the use of drugs or alcohol.

While was in college I studied business and psychology to try to understand life. My goal was to alleviate the stress people struggled with and to bring them calmness.

I was married in 1988 and have 2 grown children. I taught technology K-8 for 20+ years.

My husband became very sick in 2009. He struggled with cancer for a total of 10 years to the day. He suffered through 3 bouts of cancer. During his last bout I began using Essential Oils, hoping to help us both. Essential Oils lead me to herbology, natural healing, chakras, and meditation.

In 2019 my husband went on hospice at home and passed in July. I miss him every day. Six months later my father went onto hospice at home. My daughter and I to move and help him and my mom. My father passed that April.

I am now taking care of my mom, who has Alzheimer’s, my daughter, and my grandson, both of whom have genetic conditions that cause issues and seizures.

I tell you all of this not for sympathy but to let you know how important life is and how I have come to be on this path.

I have been studying the craft for the past year, I am glad to finally be here.

7 Likes

Merry meet @Jondry and welcome to the forum :heart:

I am sorry for your losses and I thank you for being open and so heartfelt about your journey- you have clearly overcome a lot on your path, and have a lot of wisdom and appreciation to show for the road behind you :pray:

It sounds like you have many wonderful talents in magick! Have you perhaps come across the Courses yet? If you ever feel called to deepen a current area of interest or jump into something new, they are a great resources available to you :books: Wishing you all the best with your studies!

If you have any questions, please know that your friendly coven is here and happy to help. You are welcome to make a new discussion in the Q&A category and ask away at any time. Please make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @Jondry! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

I’m sorry for all the losses you’ve suffered. And it must be terribly difficult for you to look after your household. You’re a strong person and should be proud of yourself!

Now that you’re one of us, you can join in on the Group Ritual this Thursday with a cup of tea and some magic! It’s a fun way to get started with magic and to get to know people!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

@Jondry im so sorry for your loss and pain. Welcome home sister.

Herbs and essential oils are awesome. Rosemary helps with muscle memory and has been known to help calm Altzhemiers patients ( i have a friend who is an Altzhemier nurse). My friend started wearing a blend i made for her where rosemary was the primary scent, and she found her patients alot more calming. It won’t reverse the effects of Altzhemiers or dementia, but it might help u and your mother find some piece. Hope that helps u, as u have beeb thru so much already.

5 Likes

Thank you. Glad to be here

4 Likes

Thank you. I would love to join on Thursdays What time does it begin?

4 Likes

I have just finished the initiation course and am ready to explore more. Thank you for the warm welcome.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots:

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado, I’m so glad you have joined us, Pamela! I use Eclectic because I have so many interests, and I’m always exploring new subjects, and it covers everything! :rofl:

I have used Essential Oils for almost 10 years now. They are such a blessing, I love them and I’m not sure I could live without them! I’m always making a new Magic Potion!

I’m so sorry about the recent loss of your family members. My condolences. Thank you for sharing with us from your heart! We are here for you Pamela! Welcome to the Spells8 family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I have been using essential oils for quite a while too. I seem to make potions all the time with them. They are one of my favorite things to play with.

4 Likes

It takes place any time you want, which is the beauty of it! You do the ritual on your own time, snap a picture if you feel like sharing, and talk about it here in the forum sometime that day! I do mine in the morning, personally, but that’s just me. I have more time then. I hope to see you there!

4 Likes

Thanks, I look forward to it :two_hearts::candle:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! The more the merrier!

4 Likes

The pleasure is all mine, @Jondry- and congrats to you on finishing the Self-Initiation Course! :clap::sparkles: May I ask if you know which class/topic you’ll jump into next? :blush:

Whatever you choose, wishing you very blessed studies! :books::heart:

Love and Light!

4 Likes

I have completed the Green Witch class already. I am working on Spells 101 now.

4 Likes

That’s awesome- congrats on completing the Green Witch Course (it’s one of my personal faves! :green_heart: :blush:) I hope you enjoy Spells 101- blessed studies, @Jondry! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.