Introduction Post

My preferred name is Joey.

I live in Levittown, PA, USA. I am a single father of the 15yo boy with autism.
I am definitely still a baby witch and looking for information, guidance, and support on my new journey.

10 Likes

Welcome Joey! My name is Amaris and I’m in Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch and have been practicing for a little over 2.5 years, so still a newbie myself!

Infinite Roots is an amazing coven/forum full of people that are helpful, supportive, and full of wisdom. If you want to learn more about something, just use the search function at the top. If you can’t find what you are looking for, feel free to ask questions in the Q&A section.

Have you checked out the courses yet? They are filled with great information on numerous topics. I also like the Daily Devotional and Lunar Ritual as a way to start incorporating the craft into my daily routine as a new witch.

Again, welcome and Merry Meet!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome :infinite_roots: @JoeyP

I am glad you have joined us, I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There’s a lot of information on this site so you are in the right place. And with lots of friendly and helpful people here, there is also guidance and support.

Blessed Be!
:triquetra:

5 Likes

Hi @JoeyP! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses, they’ll answer questions you didn’t even know you had! LOL! Looking forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @JoeyP and welcome to the forum! :blush:

For information, guidance, and support, I’m happy to say you’ve found a great place- I hope you’ve been enjoying exploring around and that you’ve been finding everything you’ve been looking for! :books::sparkles:

Have you found the Activities Category yet? From weekly challenges to book club, free readings on Fridays, an Energy Exchange and more- there is always something going on around here. You are warmly invited to join anything that calls to you- be it an activity, meeting, discussion, etc! Please make yourself at home here :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Joey!

4 Likes

Hi @JoeyP and welcome to the coven! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:, 5 kids and a partner in New England.

There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you! :green_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.