Introduction tn

Hello blessed be. My name is francise I am from Knoxville TN. I just signed up today. I wanted to introduce myself .

14 Likes

Welcome to this big coven family I’m from Chicago

8 Likes

Hello @francise and welcome to the coven!
I’m a newer member myself here in Illinois and enjoy tarot/oracle, moon magick, and just getting out in nature. If you are looking for a good place to begin on the site, I might suggest the courses:

I just finished the Spellcasting one and loved it! I did the Wicca Self-Initiation one before I was a member and it is a good introductory course for sure.

Everyone in this group is very open and responsive, so reach out on the forum if you have a question, and you will definitely get an answer. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven! My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana :magic_wand: if you need anything feel free to ask.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Hi, @francise! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in learning? Myself, I like candle magic and chants and I’m an Eclectic Wiccan.

Don’t worry if you don’t know yet. The courses that the lovely @BlueAngelite mentioned will help you figure it out. Anyhow, I just wanted to welcome you! I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Hi hi. Merry meet!!! Hope you enjoy your stay!!!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @francise :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

5 Likes

Hello @francise,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just jumping on the welcome wagon to say hi- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself right at home here!

Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @francise

It’s nice to meet you, Francise! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I look forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos magic. Make yourself at home Lovely. Great to meet you :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@ francise welcome to our company! :pentagram: :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes