Introduction to family

Greetings My name is Julio I am new here and so happy I can join. I have not practice I’ ve had books when I was in my teens but my mother made me toss them away. I am very inexperienced but my wife has ask me to connect back. She see something that maybe I have forgotten and lost.

Blessed all

14 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I’m a chaos witch and Norse pagan. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I work with Satan and Lucifer. Also been working with Marbas. Feel free to jump in

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Hello Merry Meet , I am Celine I am eclectic witch. I love to magical crafting. I work with Heckate, Bridgit, Hades and Baba Yaga. This is a lovely group make yourself at home.

11 Likes

Welcome @julio ! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota. My patron deity is Loki.

Be sure to check out the courses. The are absolutely fabulous. You can learn a lot from them. We also have a lot of conversations and challenges in the forum where you can gain an abundance of information.

This is a fabulous coven. If you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Someone will be able to answer or point you in the right direction.

11 Likes

Hi, @julio! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who follows the Horned Lord and Triple Goddess. And I’m sorry your Mm tossed out your books. I was very lucky and my Mom supported me on my path.

What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

Anyhow, looking forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

I honestly don’t I enjoy cooking maybe a kitchen witch but I think the more I learn the more my path will be clear.

13 Likes

A kitchen witch would be great! Check out the courses too, they’ll give you some ideas of different magics so you can pick one and go down the research rabbit hole yourself. Have fun!

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @julio

It’s nice to meet you, Julio! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado.

I’m sorry that your mom made you throw away your books! When I was a teenager my dad, threw away all my books too.

We are here for you, Julio, welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Hello @julio,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

I’m so sorry to hear that you had to let go of your books in the past. It sounds like you’re excited and ready to continue to follow your journey now - wishing you all the best with your magickal studies, Julio! :books: :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here. Blessed be!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @julio :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sorry to hear that you had all your books tossed out. That’s no fun and should never happen! You’ve come to a great place to learn, though - we’re all here to help support one another through the journey. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hello Megan
I am so sorry but I can’t figure out how to ask for protection for my little girl on the energy exchange I’ve look for the edit button and scrolling and can’t seem to figure it out

10 Likes

Hi @julio!

I hope you don’t mind, but I’m in before Megan this morning and would be happy to help get you added to the Circle :handshake: :heart:

Your request has been included on the list and can be found here:

Wishing you and your family safety and positive energy - so mote it be :sparkles:

8 Likes

No worries, @julio – it looks like @BryWisteria got you added!

8 Likes

Thank you both so much
Amazing sisters
Blessed be

9 Likes

You’re welcome! Blessed be :sparkles: :blush:

7 Likes

@ julio welcome to the family of witches and wizards!
I am Airram from Greece
here you will find people with great knowledge
anything you need don’t hesitate to ask

5 Likes