Introdution

Hello, my name’s Darlene, I’ve been a Solitary Witch all my life, passed down from my Hungarian Grandmother

15 Likes

Merry meet @darlene5,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

That is amazing! How neat that you have that magickal bond with your grandmother :blush: It also makes me interested in Hungarian witchcraft, as I don’t know much about it! Since the two countries are rather close together, I wonder if it shares some similarities with Polish witchcraft at all :star_struck:

Please make yourself at home here, Darlene! If you have any questions (or just want a witchy chat!) know that your new coven is a very friendly one. Feel free to jump into any discussions or reach out with any questions you may have- the coven is here and happy to help however we can :infinite_roots: :heart:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be!

7 Likes

Hi @darlene5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chants. We have all sorts of witches here so you should fit right in!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome, @darlene5! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, a solitary witch from Wisconsin. I’m pretty eclectic in my practice and love to dabble in just about everything to see what I like!

I’m not familiar with Hungarian witchcraft so I’m excited to learn more about that and I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @darlene5 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I am also a solitary witch, though I sometimes would prefer working within a coven here in “real-life” :laughing: I just haven’t had the opportunity to do so! I love that your skills and lessons were passed down to you through your family :revolving_hearts: What an amazing experience that must have been!

4 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome! That’s so neat that witchcraft has been passed down to you. I’m glad you found your way to Spells8. There’s so much knowledge and amazing witches/wizards/etc. here to help if needed. Hope you find your way around without a problem! Blessed Be :pray::sparkling_heart:
Btw I’m a new witch. I dabble in a little of everything. Crystals, herbs, divination, candle Magick, etc. Anything I find interesting. I live in Southeastern Wisconsin and my name is Alyssa. :slightly_smiling_face::magic_wand:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Darlene! Everyone here is very nice and helpful so don’t hesitate if you have any questions! Hopefully you can make some friends as well…like me! Lol

4 Likes

Hello Darlene
My name is Jeannie and I just wanted to honor you and your grandmother that has passed. I hope to hear more about your grandmother! I know she had a lot of wisdom and she is probably so proud of you!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Hello Darlene welcome!

4 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @darlene5

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, Darlene. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.