Inttroduction

Hi i am from washington Mi name is seleni i am a beginner

10 Likes

Most welcome seleni, to your new coven! :hugs: :two_hearts: We are happy to have you here! :heart: :hearts: Blessed Be dear one! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet @seleni,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Congrats on the exciting beginning of your magickal journey, Seleni- I hope that your path is a long and happy one that brings you lots of joy! :sun_with_face:

Please know that there are many resources available to you here that you can use to help you study- feel free to explore the content both on the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. A good place to get started is by checking out the weekly witchy challenge- every week, we focus on a specific area or aspect of magick. This week’s challenge will begin later today- you are very welcome to join in if it sounds interesting to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please make yourself at home here! Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome! There is so much on this site you won’t be a beginner for long :wink:. There are wonderful and lovely people here who can answer tons of your questions.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @seleni :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan, and a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

As a beginner, you have loads of information available to you here at Spells8 both on the main site and in the forum. I hope you have an amazing time looking around!

5 Likes

Welcome @seleni! It’s so nice to have you here! I am Ailey. I am from Georgia. I am excited to get to know you! I hope you have a blast reading all the materials and topics. There is so much to learn, but there is no rush either! Reach out if you need anything!

6 Likes

Hi @seleni! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in learning? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure yet, that’s okay! There are Courses that can help you figure it out.

If you have any questions, ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

welcome to our team!here you will find a lot of love!

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @seleni

It’s so nice to meet you, Seleni, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Seleni, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome to the family! You are in the right place to learn. I refer to it as a well of experience.
I’m relearning due to a brain injury and I feel like I have gained years of knowledge in the months since I’ve been here

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.