Invoking Hecate With Shakespeare ๐Ÿ“œ

https://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2929?utm_source=witchyup0721&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=witchyup0721

What??? I was so intrigued to find this and itโ€™s quite interesting. I thought Iโ€™d share it with you!! :wink:

14 Likes

This is fascinating. I love Shakespeare and knew some of it but not all, so Iโ€™m going to have to delve deeper.

May have to put in a pre-order for the book!

9 Likes

Composers, producers, artists and well known musicians from the past in which delighted us with their arts, have had make awesome things involving witchcraft in their masterpieces.

7 Likes

I Loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the article by Llewellyn, and I can use this for my new digital Bos. This can help when invoking Hecate. Thank you! I had no idea I could use Shakespeare for an invocation! This is informative especially cause I do work with her!
Thank you!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

6 Likes

This is a prayer to Hekate from Keeping Her Keys. All rights reserved to Cyndi Brannen and KHK.

A Witchโ€™s Prayer to Hekate
Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, Blessed am I, To call myself one of your chosen. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, You are both the dark and the light. You are the way, And You are the light along it. My Queen, Holder of the keys of all creation. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, I stand before you in this liminal space, That you created for us alone. Here in this place of the in-between, I feel the energy of the worlds, I see the vision of the future, I hold the wisdom of the past. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, You have bestowed upon me the power of the Witch. Through the gifts of Your sacred keys, I am the walker between the worlds, The spinner of the web of fate, The knower of Your secrets, The student of Your mysteries, The giver of Your healing. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, My journey is a blessed one, Each key you give me unlocks great power, Grateful I am for all Your keys; The key of acceptance for that which I cannot change, The key of courage to overcome adversity, The key of kindness for myself and others, They key of pain through which I discover my own strength, The key of suffering in which I found healing, The key of peace that brings me contentment, The key of wisdom so that I may live a life of truth. Mighty Hekate, Queen of the Witches, My witchโ€™s journey is a blessing, Through the darkness of the Under World, Up to the heights of the heavens, And the balance of everyday life. Through all situations, I honor You. In all ways, I honor You. For all of time, Eternal Queen, I honor You.

6 Likes

I have that book as a pdf. :grin:

4 Likes