Isis Statue

Hello,

I had a go at making figures with clay. I decided to try and make an Isis statue as i dont have statues for my altar. I used images instead.

I used air drying clay before covering it with gold leaf. It was much harder than I thought to apply this. Very fidgety!

Here she is sitting on my altar. I have made Osiris but he needs some…erm…repairs. :see_no_evil:

Blessed be

Alan

14 Likes

That is awesome! :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Ohh wow what incredible talent the detail looks great you did a wonderful job. :sparkling_heart::sparkles::two_hearts:

10 Likes

Wow, Alan, beautiful work, you did an amazing job! :hugs:

10 Likes

Very nice! She looks great!

9 Likes

Absolutely amazing!

9 Likes

Thank you. Im pleased with how she turned out. Its not perfect but I know she will appreciate the love and effort that went in to it before offering it to her as a place of sanctuary on my altar.

9 Likes

Look at Her all dressed up and dazzling in gold leaf- She is stunning! :yellow_heart: :heart_eyes:

Wow, @Cosmic_Curiosity- the statues were beautiful freshly carved, but the gold decoration really ups the magnificence. Isis looks beautiful and I’m sure She appreciates your heartfelt handiwork :sparkles:

Wishing good luck to your Osiris statue in the works- here’s to hoping the repairs are easy to fix! :raised_hands:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

Great job! I think that Isis is proud of your work. :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Your statue is beautiful! I’m sure Isis will appreciate a home made item from you. You should be proud of yourself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks for sharing!

9 Likes

Oh wow, that’s amazing! You did such a great job! :clap: You should be proud of your work - it’s amazing!

8 Likes

My goodness, she looks amazing! You did a stellar job creating the statue and applying the gold leaf!!

8 Likes

She is beautiful!

7 Likes

Alan, she is lovely! The attention to detail is amazing. Im positive Osiris will be a wonderful addition once his er, repairs, lol, are done, but she is magnificent on her own. Amazing work!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.