It has been a while

It has been almost 8 months. I ceased my practice because I lost “faith” in the practice. I was struggling with personal turmoil after personal turmoil and although I was practicing, my life completely fell apart. My altar sits disassembled, covered in it’s black drape, protecting the surface from months of dust. All of my wicca things are neatly tucked away, stored for future endeavors, if I so choose. With that, my altar has been seemingly calling to me over the past two weeks or so. I cannot explain it, but she is literally asking me to set her up in all of her personal glory and beauty. So, I decided to return to this coven/forum to gain some wisdom, return to my baby witch studies and slowly but surely I hope to return with “faith” in my abilities, the craft, my coven sisters and brothers and my belief in the practice of wicca. I wasn’t a member of spells8 for long before I stepped away, but prior I did find my connections here valuable. What I have noticed is my abilities to read people and situations clearly, concisely and accurately in the tone of psychic energy. I don’t understand this yet, I don’t know where (if this is) the ability may lead me. This is not new, but it is a new realization that it is an ability and that I might be able to build upon it. I guess that is about it for now. I do find comfort in returning to this forum, this coven and hopefully soon THE CRAFT. TY in advance and Blessed Be!

12 Likes

What a cool gift to have. I hope you find it develops and if so, I want to hear all about it. Glad you’re back :wink:

7 Likes

I think almost everyone, witches and non-witches, suffer a crisis of faith at one point or another. But the Mother calls and you answer and it’s a feeling of finally coming home. So glad you have returned to us!

7 Likes

Welcome back @Krystal_Klear! :heart::blush:

I’m sorry to hear about the turmoil you were going through :people_hugging: and I just want to say that I completely understand why your focus shifted- sometimes life situations require our full attention and it’s natural to set aside everything else to get through those “flight or fight” moments.

I hope the situation has stabilized and you are doing much better now :pray: Perhaps your altar calling to you as well as the increased awareness around your abilities are signs that things are looking up, or, if there are still ongoing troubles, that you already have all the tools you need to heal and move towards a brighter future :sunrise:

Either way, I’m happy to hear that you’ve found comfort here before- we are very glad to have you back! :blush: Make yourself at home here once more and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help. I’m cheering you on as you re-embrace the Craft and your magick! :sparkles:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome back! I agree with @Amethyst that everybody has a rough time with having and keeping their faith. I suppose its normal. Anyway, I’m happy that you’re back. Maybe work on one think a week and see how that feels. If you haven’t already completed the course, it could be a great time to start or work on how you’re comfortable.

7 Likes

Am glad u back , sending u love and light on ur way​:heartbeat::heartbeat:

5 Likes

Welcome back! Sometimes, it’s best to take a step back from things if life has gotten rough.

6 Likes

Welcome back :slight_smile: sometimes our focus gets pulled, don’t be too hard on yourself.

Enjoy beautifying your altar :heart:

Love & Light :heart: :candle: :stonehenge:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.