It's Ok to Fail in Witchcraft 💚

I feel that we put ourselves under so much pressure to be the right kind of witch, to know everything there is to know about our Gods, our craft, to have the right ingredients, the right spell, the right moon and to always have the answer.

The Gods do not expect this from us. They want us to be free, have joy and live in the beauty of the simple, everyday parts of life.

Just by being a witch, we are enchanted. Our way of life is not a chore, not a to do list. It is daily life. So release, let go and be in each moment. :sparkling_heart:

Enjoy this video.

13 Likes

Thank you for this reminder :heart:

12 Likes

@tracyS I just read this in the book I’m reading! They do not expect perfection from us. If something don’t work out as we planned or a spell isn’t quite right it’s ok. If we don’t hear the message exactly as they wanted us to, it’s ok. We are human, we are not perfect. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

12 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose Pleasure :heartpulse:
@Mystique ooh nice, :grin: which book is that from? :green_heart:

11 Likes

I think I needed to hear this this morning - what a warm boost of encouragement! Thank you so much for sharing the video and the kind reminder. It’s really appreciated :people_hugging: :heart:

Love this, Mystique - great quote! :hugs: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

@BryWisteria :hugs:

11 Likes

@tracyS its in the Of Blood and Bones book

11 Likes

Good post to put out there.

Here’s a good add on to this topic.
I have worked with this guy and he’s great :smiley:

:warning: Mod Note: This video contains strong language.

12 Likes

Yes! He said it :100:!!!

11 Likes

I love him :heart: he’s freaking great!! I’ve done some sessions with him. Very nice guy.

11 Likes

@Devenne good video, very to the point. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

@Mystique Thankyou lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

I love this. Thank you for sharing it. :black_heart:

Oh, I do love this book, too. :smile:

11 Likes

I think I have to buy this. It’s been in my tray for awhile now. Looks like a must have book :grin:

11 Likes

Thankyou I think so too. :heart:

10 Likes

Lovely Post , love the reminder and info. I agree with you

9 Likes

I love all of this so much! We definitely need to remember that so much of our gift is in the journey… in the learning… in the wonder… Sometimes it is so easy to slow down and see the amazingness that is everyday!

8 Likes

Thank you @tracyS, it was a beautiful and touching reminder :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

@john1 Thankyou :green_heart:
@AileyGrey So true, the journey and learning are beautiful :sparkling_heart:
@CelestiaMoon Thanks lovely :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes