Job hunting is simply awful!

I’ll preface by saying that I am blessed and feel so lucky to even have a job in this current climate, unfortunately, I am the only woman on my team…which is lead by a sexist nightmare. My industry is very male-dominated so I’m used to being outnumbered but I’ve never FELT it before

Needless to say, I’ve been job hunting (unsuccessfully) since May. You may be asking “why the heck is she telling us all of this?”

Well about a month ago, I cast the Door Opener Spell from Spells8 and I’ve since had 4 freaking interviews after MONTHS of nothing.

Anyone else in a job hunt situation should give it a shot! Not only do I give it 2 thumbs up :+1:t5: :+1:t5: …I’m going to go ahead of give it 2 big toes up as well :footprints:

xo

7 Likes

I realize now that this totally sounds like an advertisement from the 60’s. Maybe I should have been on Mad Men :joy:

6 Likes

Okay, that had me giggling! Good luck on your job hunt, I hope you find something suitable soon!

3 Likes

Thanks, @Amethyst! :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

This is glorious!!! Good luck! I hope you land the perfect job soon :kissing_heart: Keep us updated! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! WIll do!

4 Likes

Congrats on the success of the spell. Hopefully this one turns around for you, maybe a different will come through this one or someone you know there.

LOL, I loved MADMEN!

Blessed Be,

4 Likes

Hahaha I loved this, @marcy- your “advertisement” gave me a chuckle :laughing: Perhaps you should consider applying for marketing and sales positions!

A huge congrats on your 4 interviews- I hope they all go well and you find a new position where you are valued and treated with the respect you deserve. Good luck girl- you got this! :confetti_ball::clap:

3 Likes