Just a like more craft!

Hi all, I was very determined today to create a pendant I was inspired by that I had previously seen online, so with my own little flavour I changed it up and created this>>>

Let me know what you think… For me the goddess at the top represents Gaia, the moon :full_moon_with_face: Hekate and the sun The horned god. I added a Smokey quartz crystal ball and a Nazar eye made of glass. I added the god and goddesses names on the back just to add the final touches. Hope the clay bakes well in the oven…oh and just so u know it costs over $200 online and I had paid $3 for the clay and $3.50 more dollars for tools…

15 Likes

Good job .

8 Likes

Wow- I think the pendant turned out gorgeous! I like how you took inspiration from the design but then made it your own. No one owns one like it- it is a beautiful representation of you and your Craft! :sparkles: :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you. Sometimes i just feel items we make have just that little more magick inside them thanks to the love and care we put into them.

9 Likes

Very cool! You did a great job!

7 Likes

Wow! You have a talent for sculpting! I love it! Are you going to paint it or leave it natural? :rose: :rose:
:butterfly:

8 Likes

Great job, it looks amazing! I have been tempted to try to make my own statues/idols but have been too hesitant to sculpt something from polymer or metal clay. Seeing yours I may have to try my hand at it.

Would love to see it when it is all finished!

8 Likes

Beautiful! That is so amazing!

6 Likes

I love it! Great job!!

6 Likes

Well to start you could get something 3d printed if your uneasy about doing the actual sculpting and just assemble and paint it in the fashion of the deities your thinking theres many sculps that can be 3d printed and a good chunk actually resemble a few deities mainly because alot of comic book characters are actually based off the older myths of our gods and goddesses

4 Likes

It’s very pretty!

5 Likes

You did such a great job! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It looks amazing! Hats off to you for trying something new! :sparkles:

4 Likes

I wanted to paint it but i can’t remember from memory that whether or not it was supposed to be painted before putting it in the oven… However i do like natural…

5 Likes

To be honest i was very worried and nervous to make something out of clay not because of the cost as it was cheap but because of how i would feel if i messed it up… Even though my vision was way more cleaner i still loved how i created it in the end. Best thing is if you make a mistake you can remould it again and try again before baking, and if needed can be stored in a container if you wanted to take a break and try again another day :blush:

7 Likes

I have a love of creating things but also a bit of an irrational fear of messing it up and so I buy all the supplies to create something and then get stuck thinking about it and often never get around to the project.

Thank you for the encouragement! I will make it a goal to try to make something this week.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.