Just discovered this new show

I just discovered this show on AMC called the Wayfair Witches you all might like it.

14 Likes

I know in the books, they meet Lestat at some point. I wonder if they’ll ever do crossovers in the future.

12 Likes

@starborn that would be really cool :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I watched season 1. Its a very intriguing show! I like how a demon is woven into the fabric of the hereditary witches.

12 Likes

Sounds like an interesting show :eyes: :witch_hat:

Thanks for sharing the recommendation, @crystal59! :heart:

7 Likes

Your welcome @BryWisteria :grin: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

I have some serious mixed feelings about this mini-series. I’ve read many of Anne Rice’s chronicles and the remake of this one has me a bit upset because they did not follow the books even 2%. Like everything is so backwards with this mini-series, I had to stop watching after the 4th episode. If you haven’t, read or listen to the books on Audible. They’re soooo good. Lasher was quite the character.

8 Likes

I’m with you on this. I watched the first 4 or 5 episodes and quit and it wasn’t following the books and it had a “Skinamax” feel.

8 Likes

@Jazmin Thank you for telling about the books people always say the book is better then the movie or the series and if there not honoring the way the story should be told I would be upset too. I wanna know the real story so I’m definitely gonna get the books heading to Amazon for the first one now :grin: :witch_pentacle:

7 Likes

If you have never read Anne Rice’s books, you’re in for a treat. She was an amazing author, dedicated a lot of research into history, detail and ties everything in perfectly. Once you start reading The Witching Hour, it’ll be hard to put the book down. Enjoy for real! You’ll see why a lot of us who adore her writings don’t enjoy how Hollywood has re-created the storylines…

7 Likes