Just for your enjoyment

10 Likes

I had no intention of watching this to the end, but I did. And now I have subscribed to her channel. Thank you!

7 Likes

Ohhh I love Jonna Jinton soo freakin’ much :revolving_hearts: thank you for sharing this here!

8 Likes

I’ll never forget this video’ it was the first of her I seen ‘ I felt so connected to this call’ not sure how to describe it

7 Likes

She’s my hero! Her Youtube channel is full of amazing stuff but those two videos are really inspiring! Thanks for sharing @pedros10 and @steph!

Here’s my favorite one :laughing:

7 Likes

Oh wow!! She’s one strong lady!!! But this made me laugh…hanging them up out in the blizzard :cold_face:

5 Likes

That’s a pretty call! Now I know why you’re connected with it!! And by the way, happy one year on Spells8!!! :partying_face::balloon::tada:

6 Likes

What I’ve learned from the video is that I need a van and to go away with an unplanned schedule!! :sweat_smile: I loved the video!!! Thank you @pedros10 I really appreciate the scenery and besides the way her and her significant other dress, I enjoyed the natural aspect of the video!

5 Likes

I live in Florida’ so I can’t imagine or ever look at this ‘ like it’s not a joke :rofl::cold_face:

3 Likes

It is actually a joke video :laughing: but I live in Florida too! I used to live in Oregon and one winter we got 5ft of snow dumped on us in a matter of days, so I relate to the video, too. It’s just one of those things!

2 Likes