Just lost my job today

But had a strange tarot reading, 3 cards jumped out while shuffling and in order they are

1. The world
    2 .4 of wands
    3 Ace of Pentacles

Could anyone possibly help me interpret this?

15 Likes

I’ll tag in @MeganB I’m sure others will jump in I look up the card and whether it’s upright or reverse there’s a few good sites that will pop right up. If u want to check before someone chimes in.

13 Likes

I checked but im not sure how to piece the 3 together to form a reading but it all seems to be positive

15 Likes

Hey I noticed the heading. I’m sorry to hear that. :green_heart: I’ll also tag in @BryWisteria and @starborn Tarot is not my strongest, I’ll read my own but not 100% to read for others. :green_heart:

13 Likes

The World is associated with movement and completion, growth, success, and enlightenment. So perhaps it’s signalling to you that it’s time for the next stage of your life, one that moves you closer towards these things.

The Four of Wands symbolises home, celebration, joy, and harmony, and is probably encouraging you to enjoy your time with those you love, and to get your home in order.

The Ace of Pentacles symbolises wealth, prosperity, and contentment. But this can suggest insight and the presence of spiritual wealth, rather than physical wealth. It likely points to an abundance of such spiritual wealth leading to protection, adaptation, and a bright future.

That’s what first comes to mind from my perspective. But without any structure to the cards coming out, it’s hard for me to say. I usually do really structured draws.

I hope that helps in some way, anyway.

:silver_heart: :black_heart:

P.S. Just noticed the title. I’m sorry to hear you lost your job. :people_hugging:

15 Likes

I am sorry to hear that you lost your job.

The World can also signify the need to become conscious of your limitations which then frees you to maximize your own potential. It can signify being involved in a very trying, involved, all-encompassing situation. Is fear of change and complexity keeping you within a box? You are encouraged to dance on your limitations and feel joy at being alive. Take care of yourself and unite the four elements represented in the card within in you and in the people around you. What potential do you see in yourself?

Four of Wands encourages you to celebrate the ending of what has passed. Is this your opportunity to switch gears, to start a different path? What can you learn from what has happened to bring forward. After grieving, have gratitude for what you have learned and the excitement for what is coming.

Aces are potential. Your actions and next steps actualize that potential. Ace of Pentacles can signify a business or work possibility. Take time to center and ground your energy. Take steps to help yourself feel grounded and secure- apply for Employment Insurance if your country offers that, cut down on expenses, reevaluate funds and spending. Determine what you want to do to earn money going forward. Decide what ‘seeds’ you want to plant. Being grounded and secure you are ready to move forward.

Hope this helps @Trey. Blessings to you.

13 Likes

Welcome home, @Trey! :heart:

You’ve got some great insights shared by the talented @starborn and @Phoenix_Rose - I can’t think of anything else to add to what they’ve already illuminated, but I do want to share my support!

I hope a new and brighter path opens you to you soon - so mote it be :pray: :candle:

Much love and many blessings

13 Likes

I am sorry to hear that you lost your job.
think positive…
the best is ahead in our lives :pentagram:

13 Likes

I’m sorry you lost your job! Maybe this means the world is opening up for new possibilities.

12 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear you lost your job! :people_hugging: That’s terrible!

I know I’m a bit late to the party with tarot interpretations :sweat_smile: but I’m inclined to agree with what’s already been said!

The World is opportunity and travel, but it’s also the last card of the Major Arcana. This can symbolize the end of an era, so to speak. It might suck, but it could be time to move on to new things. The Four of Wands joy and happiness, so this could speak to what you need to focus on right now. While you may have lost your job, there are still things to be thankful for and joy to be had. Lastly, the Ace of Pentacles is a good omen that this is just the beginning of your next career-based story. New things are coming and it’s all gonna be okay!

12 Likes

Wow! Thanks to each and everyone of you who answered and thank you all for your well wishes, it really does mean so much to me

12 Likes

Thinking of you. Hope you are doing well.

8 Likes

How’s things? :green_heart:

6 Likes