Just sayin hi

Hi hope this is what’s been missing in my life but anyway new guy sayin hi thank you sent with lot of love :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: to anyone an everyone who needs some;))

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @chadjakob

It’s nice to meet you Chad! I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. There is lots of information on this site, I recommend starting with the Lessons There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask, Q&A I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum Chad.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Why thank you this is an awesome site that just might lead somewhere I’ve been trying to find…

6 Likes

Merry meet @chadjakob Welcome to the forum. Thank you for this radiation of enthusiasm and bright energy, it is such a blessing that you are here!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Chad!

5 Likes

Hi @chadjakob! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This is a great way to learn and get new friends. We’re a very welcoming bunch.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better.

4 Likes

Merry meet @chadjakob!

That is a really lovely message- thank you so much for sharing the love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We are all blessed to have you here! Please make yourself at home :infinite_roots:

Much love and many blessings!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.