Just saying hello love Bella

Merry Meet new family!!!

9 Likes

Merry Meet,

Welcome, you will find a lot of resources and information. Everyone is so nice and supportive. I love the hat by the way.

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here! I’m Ailey. I can’t wIt to see you around the forum and find out what piques your interested! Happy ThursdY!

5 Likes

Hi @Bella1323! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Love the picture! What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. You’ll find all sorts of witches here so don’t be shy! LOL!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome :infinite_roots: @Bella1323

It’s nice to meet you, Bella, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado.

There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A

We are here for you, Bella, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Merry meet @Bella1323,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome to the forum! :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- your coven is a very friendly one! :infinite_roots: :handshake:

I’m with Christina- it’s a great hat! :two_hearts:

Much love and blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.