Just saying hello!

Hey my name is Scotia ! I’m new here and can’t wait to learn more about my Wicca journey !

8 Likes

Welcome Scotia, Nice to meet you here, I am new too, and I think it’s amazing :star_struck: So much to learn, so much inspiration

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @ScotianPotion :infinite_roots:
It’s so nice to meet you and I’m glad you have joined us. I am Marsha, an eclectic witch, from Colorado. If you have any questions or need help, just ask. There are lots of friendly people here.
Blessed be! :triquetra:

5 Likes

Merry Meet @ScotianPotion! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I’m happy that you have found your way here. Have you found the courses section? There is a lot of good information in there. Should you have any questions during any of the courses, feel free to ask for clarification or assistance & someone will gladly help out. :smiling_face:

I am currently learning about Crystals & Energies… which has now led me to learn a bit more about Chakras & how they correlate with energy & crystals. I don’t know if it’s something I will continue, but I won’t know until I know what it is.

I hope to keep learning with you! :heart:

5 Likes

Hi @ScotianPotion! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

So glad to have you here! Keep an eye out for a post tomorrow called Merry Meet Monday, there is one every week and it will let you know what’s going on in the forum, what activities we’re up to, and things like that. That way you can jump in on the fun!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more and getting to know you!

5 Likes

You may want to check out the Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: to see if there are any witches in your area. There is a link to add more information if you wish in the A Sacred Space category. Only signed-in active members can see the information in that category. It’s nice to see where others are in relation to you from here.

5 Likes

Welcome! You have definitely found a great place to begin your journey! Everyone is so helpful and encouraging and there is so much information! Can’t wait to get to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet Scotia @ScotianPotion,

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! :blush:

I am loving your enthusiasm, congrats to you for beginning your existing journey into magick :woman_mage: There are tons of resources on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. As you explore around, it is natural to have questions. Feel free to use the Q&A Category to get help whenever you need it- you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to share their advice! :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here. Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome, @ScotianPotion, glad you’re here!! :sparkles: :wand_tarot:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.