Just starting out

Hi my name is Sky. I currently live in Utah. I am just beginning my journey in wicca/witchcraft. I have dabled here and there. On Feb 24th I comminted myself. So any advice or information is greatly appreciated. I am really into color and elemental and candles. I really love tarot readings and am studing more about them now.

17 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. This is a beautiful coven. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Welcome, Sky @oshula ! I don’t have any advice (which is shocking because I’m a Virgo lol), but a big congratulations on your Feb 24 committment :100:
Here’s the page for candles and their colors: Search Results for “candles” – Spells8

It’s one of my favorites. :butterfly:

13 Likes

Hello Sky @oshula,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Woohoo! A big congrats to you for committing yourself - may your practice bring you much joy and many blessings! :books: :mage:

Josie kindly shared a link to some great candle magick resources, if I can add another suggestion too, I’d recommend taking a look at the Tarot Spreads available for tarot readers to use. There are some fun ones there, ranging from one card to many! :flower_playing_cards: :blush: There is also a lot of tarot content here in the forum, which can be easily found in the tarot tag.

Wishing you all the best with your studies, Sky - make yourself at home here!

Blessed be :sparkles:

14 Likes

Merry meet, @oshula !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

13 Likes

@oshula I don’t know if you’ve seen the courses but they’re a great place to start!

But I wanted to welcome you! :hugs: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

13 Likes

Hi, @oshula! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second starting out with the courses. There is lots of great information there, some of it has printables that you can keep for your Book of Shadows.

If have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Hi @oshula ! Welcome to the coven! This is a fabulously group of very helpful people!

I highly recommend the classes here. I have been refreshing myself with them and also learning lots of new things with them.

I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota.

If you ever have questions feel free to ask!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @oshula :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

The forum and site are both full of advice and information. You should check out the current courses that we have available (that @Sivonnah so kindly linked already!) and then feel free to hop right into the forum. Please, make yourself at home!

12 Likes

Hi @oshula my names Crystal a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum and make yourself at home :infinite_roots:

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a Chaos witch :magic_wand: from Indiana. Ive been working with Satan and Lucifer for a while now.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @oshula

It’s nice to meet you, Sky, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Hello and welcome!

I am Alan. I work with astrology and the planets, as well as deities of Egypt. I am also on a tarot journey and have had some wonderful.advice from members of the amazing coven.

Blessed be

13 Likes

@ oshula welcome to the witch family
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you everyine for you well wishes and great advice. This has been a great community for support.

14 Likes

Merry meet and welcome. My name is Diamond I’m from the Great Lake State, MI. Glad you have joined and I look forward to sharing space with you. You will find so much info here and the members are super helpful and friendly! :black_heart:

11 Likes

I didn’t realize we are only a state away. I go to Michigan often to hit the dispensary

11 Likes

An now you can add me n Magu!!! Do they have metaphysical fairs were your at?

12 Likes

Not that I know of u?

Sorry who’s magu again lol

9 Likes

:dash::dash: Goddess :green_heart:

10 Likes