Just thought I'd start a thread for our furry friends :)

16 Likes

Oh my goodness! Such cuddly lil guys! Kisses from Oregon :kiss:

5 Likes

@jackie1 love your puppies. So cute

5 Likes

He’s very smug no matter how he sits, haha! He’ll kick the two pits off the couch! They are 85 and 65 lbs, he’s 12lbs. Her also gets the best spots because the others will give theirs up if he wants it. And for whatever reason, my husband and I feel the need to treat him gentler than Bender so we tend to baby him, lol.

6 Likes

Another leopard gecko!! I love his patterning.

6 Likes

I have a soft spot for rotties. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: My very first dog of my own was a German/American Rottweiler. She was 130 lbs of lapdog, lol.

6 Likes

That is so cool!! My husband would kill me if I tried to get/raise any more animals, lol.

7 Likes

What a Gorgeous parade of fur-babies!!!
Meet my Franklin (Corleone)…I love Mafia movies…lol. He just turned 6 on September 9. He’s my little guy (who’s not so little), but I can’t imagine a day without him. He is such a tender heart but hates a knock at the door.

17 Likes

Love the goggles!!

7 Likes

@Rowan oh my gosh he is so cute. I love his little face

6 Likes

Thank you @NoName and @crystal24 :grinning:

5 Likes

I felt like I had to post a few more of Sherlock, he’s such an adorable big baby…

16 Likes

Oh absolutely cute… I need to give here a hug now :blush:

6 Likes

Love all your babies they must need a lot of your attention

4 Likes

Oh look at those puppy dog eyes you know he’s a sweetie

4 Likes

You can tell Lord Nibbler thinks he owns the place and love the name too

5 Likes

So sweet he looks like such a playful dog :blush:

5 Likes

I am in love with everyone’s pets!!! I can’t respond separately because I gotta go. But awwwww!!! :heartpulse::service_dog::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::service_dog::heart_eyes_cat::rabbit2::spider::chicken::lizard::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Love all the photos and everyone’s fur or non fur babies :heart_eyes: I really wish I could have more animals, but being someone who moves countries every few years, it’s really hard!

7 Likes

Lol. I grew up with Rotties. They’re
my fave dogs. He’s a 130lbs too and also thinks he’s a lapdog. He doesnt know he’s bigger than his big brother. It’s hilarious.

7 Likes