Just thought I'd start a thread for our furry friends :)

He is the biggest baby, lol! He is scared of thunderstorms and fireworks and has to come cuddle when me when either happens. He thinks he’s a lapdog, all 85 lbs of him!!

7 Likes

Not “thinks”, lol! He does run the house. He even has us humans wrapped around his paw. When I got him, he was really sick with a respiratory infection and all he did was eat, sleep, and poop so we named him after the Futurama character.
nibbler

Little did we know he would take the title seriously, lol! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When we got the black cat, we kept with the Futurama theme and named him Bender…because he was an a$$hole like that character.
bender

6 Likes

Why is it the big dogs think they are tiny and the tiny dogs think they are big?? :joy::joy::joy:

My two APBTs’ “girlfriend” is a shih tzu/Pekingese mix and she is the boss at a whopping 15 lbs!

16 Likes

My two puppies are Koolies named Yahoo (the black merle) and Lyric (the grey merle). They come absolutely everywhere with us, even to work. Great company and lots of fun.

![received_841562136450035|375x500](upload://8ffAu0CAmMkUAeO7uoG5lhp9p0G.jpeg

13 Likes

I love seeing everyone beautiful fur babies​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hi from Champion​:purple_heart::purple_heart:

13 Likes

Awww sooo cute… At the moment the cuddliest pets i have are one of my cockatiels who loves pats and my bunny but she only can stand a short pat them tries to escape…

9 Likes

I just love seeing all the companions and fur babies! They all make me so happy :blush:

Adding my lil princess to the thread. Ms. Lucky Diva Baby Kitty. She was a bit annoyed because this was probably picture 37 out of 2,839,296 LOL.

12 Likes

@robin77 she is beautiful! I understand the annoyance. My kids hated me too. I think I burned their retinas from taking so many pictures of them when they were little. :rofl:

8 Likes

@robin77 LOOOL my cat gets annoyed too when I try to take photos of her :rofl: Your kitty is gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Mine too! That’s why my kitty, Shadow isn’t up here lol

5 Likes

These are my bestest boys:

Denzel :dog2::paw_prints::hotdog: and Miles :cat2::paw_prints::lion:

Poor boys each go by many names from their strange human :laughing: D, D-Bird, Bug or Buggle.
Milesy, Grumble Bum or His Lordship.

They really are my best friends in this world. They have been there for me every day after I ended things with ‘him’. They have caught every tear. Listened to every word. I cannot express my gratitude enough to these 2 magnificent creatures. I am so blessed to have them in my life. :purple_heart::paw_prints:

6 Likes

Animals are the one true things that give us compassion and positivity. They don’t give us negative attention and only want to love and be loved. Such pure bliss. :heart:

6 Likes

You’re so right. I don’t know what I would do without thier unconditional love.

“Animals are a window to your soul and a doorway to your spiritual destiny. If you let them into your life and allow them to teach you, you will be better for it.”
Kim Shotola

I couldn’t agree more :paw_prints::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Look at how adorable they are! We have many names for each of our fur babies too! 1 is Buggy, Buggle & the other is Moogy, Muggle! Oddly enough, they come to their actual names & any of the other “pet” names we have for them!

My 2 are definitely creatures of habit. Every morning when my husband leaves for work, Alphie comes bounding into the room & onto the bed next to me. Moonshine has arranged his bed, right next to my side of the bed, & as close to the head as possible. So when I get out of bed, I have no choice but somehow touch him when I get out of bed. :joy:

5 Likes