Just want to say hello!

My name is Antoinette, I have been practicing the craft for 30 years. I’m excited to see all the interesting tidbits here and make some new friends to share knowledge with.
Bless it be.

11 Likes

Hello!
I am new to the group as well. I found this group/site completely accidentally (guided here with purpose) and am excited to read, learn, discuss, and participate❤️
So happy to meet you!
Blessings

7 Likes

@Linda-42 @antoinette Welcome! I am quite new here too, also guided here, but I am a very new witch and Wiccan. I am so blessed to have found this online coven. You will love it here and find much guidance and support, as well as being able to share what you have learned. Blessed be!

7 Likes

Hi @antoinette! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so great for you to join us here! I want to make sure you’re invited to our Group Ritual today! All you need is a cup of tea and a bit of time. I hope you can join in!

6 Likes

What time will this take place? I have just been born on this site so I’m learning my way around lol!

5 Likes

Also I enjoy the nighttime hours. So anything that happens during the evening would be great? Thank you for the invitation.

6 Likes

Hi there Antoinette!

The group ritual takes place any time today or after today. It’s a do-on-your-own ritual so you do the ritual whenever you want and post about it in the ritual thread :blush:

6 Likes

Oh ok fabulous!

5 Likes

Hi nice to meet you! I’m Alicia! I’m new here. A baby witch I like to call myself

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @antoinette

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. There are a lot of friendly people here, so it’s a great place to make new friends! I am looking forward to getting to know you better, Antoinette. If you have any questions, just ask, we are here for you! Welcome to the family!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Merry meet @antoinette,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

When it comes to interesting (and sometimes tasty! :yum:) tidbits, you are in the right place! Both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum are loaded with witchy wisdom and magickal content. Is there perhaps an area/topic/focus you are currently studying? Say the word and the coven is great about providing resources and pointing the way to relevant discussions! :grinning:

If you find yourself with any questions, feel free to make a new post in the Q&A Category. Your coven is here and happy to help! Please make yourself at home :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.