Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself

Hi, I’m Angela. I’m new to spells8 and still somewhat new to witchcraft and Wicca. I have been learning by myself for about 2 years now. I have always been drawn to this even as a child and teen but I never really pursued it until now. I feel I have a lot to learn and I’m hoping to expand my knowledge here. Thank you, Blessed Be!

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos witchcraft. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

9 Likes

Welcome @angela3 ! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota. I work with Loki as my deity.

Spells8 is a great place for learning and refreshing things you already know. I’ve been practicing off and on for 35+ years and I’m learning something new every day on here!

So glad to have you with us! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

Merry meet @angela3 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

8 Likes

Hi, @angela3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I’m glad you found us. Have you started the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start learning.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be there to help! I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

@angela3 Welcome to the coven. I’m Amanda and also new. My daughter and I have also been trying to learn on our own for a cpl years.

8 Likes

Hi @angela3 my names Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja :witch_pentacle: from Va welcome to the forum and feel free to make yourself at home.:sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse:

7 Likes

Hello @angela3,

Welcome! I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey! I hope you’ve been finding everything you need. There is a treasure trove of resources both here in the forum as well as on the main site. If you need a hand finding anything or have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Make yourself at home here - blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @angela3 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here in the forum. If you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask! Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

6 Likes

Hi Angela and welcome aboard! My name is Maurice and I too am pretty new. There is alot of info for us on here and the folks are willing and able to help. All you have to do is ask!

7 Likes

angela3
I came to welcome you to the family of witches
I am Airram from Greece
welcome to the forum
whatever you need we are close to you to answer
I’m glad you’re with us! :pentagram: :hekate_wheel: :pentagram:

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @angela3

It’s nice to meet you, Angela! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes