Just wondering πŸ€”

Whats the meaning of a fluorite tower breaking into two pieces? Should I be concerned with this?

Thank you

8 Likes

Hello @TwistedShadowWalker

Me too! My Rose Quartz wand just broke a few days ago! My kitty helper knocked it off the shelf! I was thinking about gluing it back together or using the tip as part of a magick wand, just not sure either. I’m looking forward to learning the answer as well…

With love :heart: always

7 Likes

Usually when a stone or crystal or anything used for protection breaks they say that it has done its job. I just looked up what it means when this fluorite tower breaks and got the same thing in search.

9 Likes

These articles explain why/how some crystals break and what you can do about it!

9 Likes

Thank you all so very much for the support and input😊

4 Likes

I’ve never had a tower break on me before, but there could be so many reasons a crystal breaks!

@Heav3n and @Missa shared great reasons for a crystal breaking! There could be a mixture of factors, such as dropping it, heat or cold exposure, etc. It may also have spiritual reasons for breaking.

Whichever the reason, I hope you can figure it out! :pray:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.