Kai’s first post

Hello, I’m Katrina but prefer to go by Kai. I’m 23 and a stay at home mom. I live in Iowa and I’ve been dabbling in the craft since 2020. I fell out last year due to having my first kid but I’m really wanting to get back into it.

16 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @katrina2

I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I recommend starting with the courses. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Kai, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I have been working with Lucifer and Satan.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

11 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

@katrina2 welcome to the witch family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My name is Aram and I am from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us!
Welcome!

11 Likes

Merry Meet Kai @katrina2 ! Great to have you here! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota

11 Likes

Merry meet @katrina2 Kai!

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene, and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

11 Likes

Hi, @katrina2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re glad you came back to the Craft! How old is your little one now? I bet they’re a cutie!

11 Likes

Im John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

10 Likes

Hi @katrina2 :hibiscus: welcome to the forum my names Crystal a Bruja from Va please make yourself at home and feel free to ask questions. :revolving_hearts: :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Hello @katrina2 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Being a parent myself, I fully understand what it’s like when parenting takes over your life. It can be hard, but you’ve found your way back to yourself and your practice. Parenting and practicing can go hand in hand, for sure! I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8 - please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

Just as a note, you can change your username in your settings :blush: we have a tutorial here (:name_badge: How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8) or if you need help, just let me know and a moderator can take care of it for you!

8 Likes

@katrina2 Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Merry meet @katrina2,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say welcome! :heart:

Please know that all of the resources on both the main Spells8 site as well as those here in the forum are open an available to you. If you ever need help finding anything or have questions you’d like to ask, please feel free to do so! The best resource of all is the friendly and supportive coven community :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here, Kai! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes